- OUR TOWN
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code
- Public Notices
- Request For Proposals
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehesive Land Use Map
- Transportation Plan
- Standards & Specifications
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Fee Schedule
- Advertisement for Bids
- CDPHE -Drinking Water CCR
- Overweight Vehicles
- Town Forms
- Weld County Health Initiative
- Upstate Colorado Economic Dev.
- NEECCO SBDC
- State of Colorado OEDIT
- State of Colorado SBDC
- Small Business Administration
- Chamber of Commerce
- Come Build With Us
- I-76 Economic Develop. Initiative
- Seminars, Webinars & Workshops
- PUBLIC SAFETY
Family Emergency Preparedness Guide
from the Colorado Division of Emergency Management...
Cities and counties in all parts of Colorado, with the assistance of the federal and state government, have developed and are continuing to develop comprehensive emergency preparedness programs to reduce loss of life and protect property from disasters. Many lives are being saved by these programs. People are being warned of impending emergencies / diasters, evacuated from danger areas, treated for injury, and helped to resume their normal lives after disaster strikes.
The primary purpose of this guide is to save lives, reduce injuries, and protect property. It is designed to present information and guidance on action to take to enhance survival in the event of natural and human caused disasters.
You can give yourself and your family a much better chance of surviving and recovering from major disasters if you will take time now to:
- Understand the dangers you would face in an emergency.
- Make your own preparations.
- Learn what actions you should take at the time of the emergency.
This guide discusses preparation and emergency actions that will help people cope with major natural disasters. It also provides informaton on emergency care for the sick and injured.
|Family Emergency Preparedness Guide.pdf||964.27 KB|
|72 Hour Family Emergency Kit.pdf||33.67 KB|