- OUR TOWN
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code
- Public Notices
- Request For Proposals
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehesive Land Use Map
- Transportation Plan
- Standards & Specifications
- 2014 Fee Schedule
- 2014 Hudson Budget
- CDPHE -Drinking Water CCR
- Overweight Vehicles
- Town Forms
- Weld County Health Initiative
- Home Rule Presentation
- Come Build With Us
- SBDC - Local Office
- SBDC-State Office
- SBA-State District Office
- SBA-Federal Govt.
- Upstate Colorado Economic Dev.
- State of Colorado OEDIT
- Chamber of Commerce
- I-76 Economic Develop. Initiative
- PUBLIC SAFETY
Welcome to the Official Website for the Town of Hudson, Colorado
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ENTRIES TO OUR WEBSITE
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS:
- November 18, Hudson Board of Trustees, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- November 26, Thanksgiving Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- November 27, Thanksgiving Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- December 2, Hudson Board of Trustees, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- December 4, Annual Hudson Town Hall Lighting Celebration, 6p-8p, Hudson Town Hall
- December 9, Hudson Planning Commission, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- December 16, Hudson Board of Trustees, 6pm. Hudson Town Hall
- December 24, Christmas Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- December 25, Christmas Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- December 31, New Year's Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- January 1, New Year's Holiday, Hudson Town Hall Closed
- Home Rule Forum Presentation... Click here
- New Overweight Vehicle Permit is now online... Click here for maps and application
- 2015 Hudson Map Updates... click here for maps.
- 2015 Hudson Calendar of Event... click here for more information.
- Get your paper! Read all about it! To catch the latest edition of the Hudson Connection, click here.
- There are vacancies on the Hudson Planning Commission. For more information click here.
Be sure to "Like Us" on the HUDSON SPECIAL EVENTS, HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY (CO), HUDSON FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT, and SOUTH EAST WELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Facebook Pages!
COME BUILD WITH US!!!
On Colorado's northern Front Range, between the high plains to the east and the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, lies the Town of Hudson. Located at the crossroads of Interstate 76 and Colorado State Highway 52 in rural southeast Weld County, served by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and with easy access to Denver International Airport, Hudson is strategically positioned with respect to major transportation systems. Businesses operating in Hudson have the opportunity to produce and deliver products to locations all across the country. Recognizing our strategic location, the Town has expanded its water, wastewater and transportation systems, updated our plans, and streamlined our development processes to better serve new investors. Hudson stands poised and ready for future growth. Come build with us. Be it residential, commercial or indusstrial, Hudson is your home on Colorado's Front Range. COME BUILD WITH US!
UPCOMING SEMINARS FROM THE EAST COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Start your entrepreneurial endeavor off right and sign up for some very informative SBDC seminars! Community forums on a variety of topics related to business development are hosted on a monthly basis throughout the region and in webinar format. These events are tailored for entrepreneurs in various stages of business growth and expertise. Don't miss your opportunity to strengthen your business with free classes and counseling! Just call today to register... more
For more information on the Resources, Services and Events that are hosted by the East Colorado SBDC click here.
For more information on FREE one-on-one confidential small business / entrepreneurial counseling with Jesse Esparza, Business Counselor for the Town of Hudson, click here for more information.