- OUR TOWN
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Municipal Code
- Public Notices
- Request For Proposals
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehesive Land Use Map
- Transportation Plan
- Standards & Specifications
- 2014 Fee Schedule
- 2014 Hudson Budget
- CDPHE -Drinking Water CCR
- Overweight Vehicles
- Town Forms
- Weld County Health Initiative
- Come Build With Us
- SBDC - Local Office
- SBDC-State Office
- SBA-State District Office
- SBA-Federal Govt.
- Upstate Colorado Economic Dev.
- State of Colorado OEDIT
- Chamber of Commerce
- I-76 Economic Develop. Initiative
- Seminars, Webinars & Workshops
- PUBLIC SAFETY
Welcome to the Official Website for the Town of Hudson, Colorado
CHECK OUT THE LATEST ENTRIES
TO OUR WEBSITE (Updated November 17, 2014)
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, November 19, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, December 3, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Planning Commission Regular Meeting , Wednesday, December 10, 6pm Hudson Town Hall
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting, Wednesday, December 17, 6pm, Hudson Town Hall
- Hudson Municipal Court, Friday, December 19, 9am, Hudson Town Hall
- Annual Town Hall Christmas Lighting Celebration and visit by Santa, Friday, December 5th, 6pm - See Flyer Below
- Annual Residential & Business Christmas Lighting Contest, Judging begins week of December 8th - See Flyer Below
- For 2014 Citizen Survey Results, click here.
- Get your paper! Read all about it! To catch the latest edition of the Hudson Connection, click here.
- There are vacancies on the Hudson Planning Commission. For more information click here.
Be sure to "Like Us" on the HUDSON SPECIAL EVENTS, HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY (CO), HUDSON FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT, and SOUTH EAST WELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Facebook Pages!
HUDSON CELEBRATES CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY
2014 marks the Centennial Anniversary of the Town of Hudson's incorporation. With that in mind, a committee was formed and tasked with developing a yearlong series of community events designed to celebrate this historic milestone. The committee consists of local residents, business owners and staff from the Hudson Public Library, Hudson Fire Protection District and the Town of Hudson. We are still looking for more participants to join the committee.
Information on the various events, activities and projects taking place can be found throughout the year in the following locations: www.hudsoncolorado.org, Facebook Page - Hudson Special Events, the Hudson Connection town newsletter, notices posted at Town Hall and throughout various town businesses, and through the Hudson Academy of Arts & Sciences Student Friday Folders.
AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2014 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNERS
COME BUILD WITH US!!!
On Colorado's northern Front Range, between the high plains to the east and the majestic Rocky Mountains to the west, lies the Town of Hudson. Located at the crossroads of Interstate 76 and Colorado State Highway 52 in rural southeast Weld County, served by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and with easy access to Denver International Airport, Hudson is strategically positioned with respect to major transportation systems. Businesses operating in Hudson have the opportunity to produce and deliver products to locations all across the country. Recognizing our strategic location, the Town has expanded its water, wastewater and transportation systems, updated our plans, and streamlined our development processes to better serve new investors. Hudson stands poised and ready for future growth. Come build with us. Be it residential, commercial or indusstrial, Hudson is your home on Colorado's Front Range. COME BUILD WITH US!
UPCOMING SEMINARS FROM THE EAST COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Start your entrepreneurial endeavor off right and sign up for some very informative SBDC seminars! Community forums on a variety of topics related to business development are hosted on a monthly basis throughout the region and in webinar format. These events are tailored for entrepreneurs in various stages of business growth and expertise. Don't miss your opportunity to strengthen your business with free classes and counseling! Just call today to register... more
For more information on the Resources, Services and Events that are hosted by the East Colorado SBDC click here.
For more information on FREE one-on-one confidential small business / entrepreneurial counseling with Jesse Esparza, Business Counselor for the Town of Hudson, click here for more